We are finally back in action! Details have been sent on the WhatsApp group so if you are not on it please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get it forwarded to you!
Main pointers are below. Enjoy & Stay Safe!
Covid – 19 Phase 2 reopening
Please read full guidelines on https://www.tennisireland.ie/covid-19-updates/
Tennis Guidance for Rathangan tennis players - Summary
• PREBOOK your court online making sure both players names are listed, and only people playing should be in attendance.
• Arrive and leave as close to when you are due on court
• A parent or guardian must accompany any player under 18
• Play is limited to singles
• No access to club house or toilet as we have no cleaning arrangement options
• Bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer with you.
• Stay home if you have been in contact with someone with Covid 19 in the last 14 days, or if you are feeling unwell, or live outside 20 km radius (if residing in another County) of the club.
• Refrain from handshakes, stay 2 metres apart, sanitize hands frequently
• Change ends at opposite sides of the net
• Use two sets of clearly marked balls which can be alternated for serving
• Use racket/foot to pick up balls and hit them to opponent
• If ball from another court comes across, send it back with a kick or with a racquet.
• After play clean equipment, spray tennis balls with disinfectant.
• If a player becomes unwell after playing they need to contact GP/HSE and then advise club.
• Remember to remind other members of the guidelines in a gentle way
Play is restricted to MEMBERS ONLY - Membership forms can be found here on the Membership page of this site!